Average Temperatures in Mokp’O, North Korea
- The average annual temperature in Mokp’O, North Korea is mild at 13.6 degrees Celsius (56.5 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Mean monthly temperatures have a range of 24.9 °C (44.8°F) which is a below moderate range.
- August is the warmest month (hot) having an average temperature of 26.2 degrees Celsius (79.16 degrees Fahrenheit).
- January is the coldest month (very cool) with an average temperature of 1.3 degrees Celsius (34.34 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Mokp’O
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Mokp’O Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Mokp’O
- Seoul, South Korea - 310.7 kms (193.1 miles) N
- Inchon, North Korea - 296.6 kms (184.3 miles) N
- Taejon, North Korea - 194.7 kms (121 miles) NNE
- Chupungnyong, North Korea - 213.7 kms (132.8 miles) NE
- Pohang, North Korea - 303.4 kms (188.6 miles) ENE
- Busan, South Korea - 243.7 kms (151.4 miles) E
- Yosu/ Yeosu, North Korea - 124.5 kms (77.3 miles) E
- Izuhara, Japan - 276.1 kms (171.6 miles) ESE
- Cheju, North Korea - 145.5 kms (90.4 miles) S
- Hirado, Japan - 333.4 kms (207.2 miles) ESE
- Fukue, Japan - 326.8 kms (203.1 miles) SE