| < January >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Mokp’O in January is very cool at 1.3 °C (34.34 °F).
- The weather in January is dry. A mere 35.1mm (1.4in) of H2O is released.
- The shortest day is 9:51 long and the longest day is 10:24 long with an average length of 10:05.
Check the distance to and compare the Mokp’o January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Mokp’o, North Korea
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Mokp’O:
- Seoul, South Korea - 310.7 kms (193.1 miles) N
- Inchon, North Korea - 296.6 kms (184.3 miles) N
- Taejon, North Korea - 194.7 kms (121 miles) NNE
- Chupungnyong, North Korea - 213.7 kms (132.8 miles) NE
- Pohang, North Korea - 303.4 kms (188.6 miles) ENE
- Busan, South Korea - 243.7 kms (151.4 miles) E
- Yosu/ Yeosu, North Korea - 124.5 kms (77.3 miles) E
- Izuhara, Japan - 276.1 kms (171.6 miles) ESE
- Cheju, North Korea - 145.5 kms (90.4 miles) S
- Hirado, Japan - 333.4 kms (207.2 miles) ESE
- Fukue, Japan - 326.8 kms (203.1 miles) SE